With the lockdown regulations, we can remain open and we are happy to be there for you. Especially in these difficult times, we are happy when we can help people with their complaints. Nevertheless, the following clinic rules apply:
- If you have corona or cold symptoms, we cannot welcome you in our clinic.
- If you have recently been in contact with someone who is corona-infected, please inform us.
- Please enter our clinic with a mouth protection and wash, resp. disinfect your hands immediately after entering.
- We do not shake hands when greeting.
- We have once again tightened hygiene measures in our clinic.
- If necessary, we have the option of carrying out a SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test.
- We are organized in such a way that there are as few further contacts as possible in the waiting area.
Current information for travellers
Traveling from abroad can be more difficult, but it is usually possible. You can apply for a attestation stating that you are traveling for medical reasons here:
When traveling from abroad, please note whether you are entering from a so-called risk country. This can mean a quarantine period. Those who are not vaccinated usually need a negative corona test. This must not be older than 48 hours (PCR test) or 24 hours (rapid test).
The current pandemic situation sometimes requires daily rule changes. Current information on the corona restrictions in Hamburg can be found here: https://www.hamburg.de/coronavirus/