With the new lockdown rules from 16 December 2020, we are allowed to remain open and we are happy to be there for you. Having these difficult times, we are glad when we can help people with your complaints. However, the following rules apply:
- If you have corona or cold symptoms, we cannot welcome you in our clinic.
- If you have recently been in contact with someone who is corona-infected, please inform us.
- Please enter our clinic with a mouth protection and wash, resp. disinfect your hands immediately after entering.
- If the necessary distance is maintained in the treatment conversation, mouth protection may be reduced during this time. During treatment, mouth protection is again prescribed.
- We do not shake hands when greeting.
- We have once again tightened hygiene measures in our clinic.
- We are organized in such a way that there are as few further contacts as possible in the waiting area.
Arrivals from other countries
You can also come to our clinic from outside Germany. However, you will need an attestation that you are traveling due to medical reasons. You can apply for it here:
When arriving from other countries, it should be noted that you are allowed to visit Germany for 24 hours with the attestation. If you want to spend the night in Germany, you also need the attestation6-, but also a negative corona test that is not older than 48 hours.
The current pandemic situation sometimes requires daily rule changes. Current information on the corona restrictions in Hamburg can be found here: https://www.hamburg.de/faq-english/