With the lockdown regulations, we can remain open and we are happy to be there for you. Especially in these difficult times, we are happy when we can help people with their complaints. Nevertheless, the following clinic rules apply:
- If you have corona or cold symptoms, we cannot welcome you in our clinic.
- If you have recently been in contact with someone who is corona-infected, please inform us.
- Please enter our clinic with a mouth protection and wash, resp. disinfect your hands immediately after entering.
- We do not shake hands when greeting.
- We have once again tightened hygiene measures in our clinic.
- If necessary, we have the option of carrying out a SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test.
- We are organized in such a way that there are as few further contacts as possible in the waiting area.
Current information for travellers
You can also come to our clinic from other countries. However, you will need a certificate stating that you are traveling for medical reasons. You can apply for this attestation here:
When traveling, please note that you can visit Germany for 24 hours with the attestatin. If you want to stay overnight in Germany, you also need the attestation, but also a negative corona test that is not older than 48 hours.
The current pandemic situation sometimes requires daily rule changes. Current information on the corona restrictions in Hamburg can be found here: https://www.hamburg.de/coronavirus/