The Atlaspraxis is helping to minimize health risks due to the Covid 19 pandemic with the following regulations. This way we can take the greatest possible responsibility for our patients.
The following rules apply accordingly:
- We avoid personal contact with patients who (regardless of a trip) had personal contact with a person with whom the SARS-CoV-2 virus was detected in the laboratory.
- We also avoid contact with patients who have returned from risk areas themselves or in their immediate vicinity.
- If patients suffer from “cold symptoms”, especially fever, cough or shortage of breath due to infection, the appointment will be postponed.
- We are currently refraining from shaking hands when greeting.
- Hand disinfectant is available in the entrance area so that every patient can disinfecttheir hands before entering the practice.
- In our practice, we generally adhere to the prescribed hygiene measures of the Hamburghealth authority.
We keep the practice running, but also ask you for the greatest possible responsibility.